Nevada County Woods Riders
15th Annual Dual Sport & Adventure Ride
September 22th, 2012
For STREET LEGAL DUAL SPORT MOTORCYCLES
near Downieville, CA
***100 Rider limit***
Registration is Closed
Adventure ride route starts from Cal- Ida campground, to Jackson Meadows reservoir, across Yuba Pass to Snag lake for lunch and back.
Dual Sport route follows the Adventure route course for 30 miles then the fun begins. Miles and miles of world Class single track. Enjoy!!
Dual Sport route is approx. 140 miles.
Adventure Ride route is 160 miles.
Two routes: Adventure ride or Single Track (Dual Sport)
- Gourmet Lunch and Tee Shirt included with entry fee
- Riders....$85, Passenger....$25 After August 1st. entry fee goes up to $100
- Online registry or Cash only registration day of the ride
- Dual Sport riders must have 100 mile min. range before refueling. Adventure Ride riders must have 120 mile range before refueling.
- This will be a GPS only ride, No roll charts available
- Rear trials tires mandatory for all single track riders (Pirelli MT43 or equal) No Exceptions!
- USFS appr. spark arrestor
- 96db sound / spark arrestor check
- No refunds for failing sound / spark arrestor check/ no trials tire for single track route
Camping available at Cal Ida and nearby, or lodging at Downieville
Mandatory riders meeting at 7:30am
First rider out at 8:00am, no earlier
Last rider out at 8:45am
Sweepers leave at 9:00am, any rider(s) leaving after the sweepers are on their own.
Prizes!! Bring cash for Raffle tickets
The ride starts at the Cal-Ida Campground on Hwy 49, approx. 35 miles from Grass Valley. Allow for sufficient travel time
Event is authorized under a special permit with the USDA Forest Service
Sanctioned by the American Motorcyclist Association